• You must be at least 21 to rent the cabin. Anyone under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• Additional guests are $15 / each per night. Children 12 and under are free.
• Full payment is required at time of reservation
• A 6% lodging will be added to rates
• We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
• Weekend stays require both Friday and Saturday nights. If you choose a Thursday / Friday or Saturday / Sunday stay,
both nights will be charged as the weekend rate.
• Hot Tub: We are not responsible for any allergic reaction to the chemicals in the hot tub. If you do react, take a
shower immediately. Hot tubs are maintained regularly. No refunds.
• Check In / Check Out: You may arrive at your cabin anytime after 3:00 PM.
You will be provided with key access information and specific directions to your cabin.
• There will be a $50.00 charge for lost keys
• Firearms are strictly prohibited on the cabin property.
• 14 days or more before arrival: full refund minus the $60.00 processing fee
• 14-7 days before arrival: 50% refund
• Less then 7 days before arrival: NO REFUND
• There is no refund for early departures.
• No refund for inclement weather.
Check In / Check Out:
• You may arrive at your cabin anytime after 3:00 PM. You will be provided with key access information and
specific directions to your cabin.
• Check Out by 11:00AM. Please wash dishes, place trash in the proper receptacles and place towels in the tub.
Please secure the cabin before departure. Extra keys may be placed on the kitchen table.
Occupancy and Housekeeping:
• Paid guests only please.
• Pets are not allowed. You will be charged a fee of $100.00 if evidence of pets is found.
• Smoking is not allowed inside the cabin. You are welcome to smoke outside.
There is a $200.00 charge plus damages for smoking in the building.
• We treat our cabin for pests, but remember the cabins are in the woods. You may encounter insects, spiders, mice,
and other woodland creatures. There are no refunds due to these encounters.
• We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damages or excessive cleaning from your stay.
If you notice any problems upon checking in, please let us know right away to avoid any damages being charged to
• We provide linens, towels, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, and dishwashing detergent.
• On rare occasions - appliances, the hot tub, fireplace, etc. can malfunction. We cannot refund any money due to
these inconveniences, but we will do our best to service these amenities as soon as possible.
• In the event of a loss outside of our control such as time without electricity, water, etc. we cannot make any
rental concession; however, we will respond as soon as possible to restore these amenities.
• We will do our very best to have your cabin ready for you by 3:00 PM. Due to cleaning and servicing, your hot tub
may not be at full temperature when you arrive - It may need several hours to heat.
• We will respond as soon as possible to clear snow and ice from the driveway on the day of your arrival; however,
4×4 is highly recommended from approximately December to March.
• Guests agree to hold Dreamland Cabins harmless for any personal injuries, as well as loss or damage to the
personal property of guests during the guests stay.
• Policies and rates are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any
damages or excessive cleaning required after your stay.
• This page was last updated on 8/10/09.